Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pottery

I mentioned in a precious post that Chloe Jo and I went with some friends to paint pottery on Monday. We had so much fun! Chloe Jo loved picking out the pottery that she painted and the paint colors. I know that I will be taking her back at some point!

Chloe Jo chose to paint this plate. I actually bought it the last time I was there and they held it for me. I told her she could pick something else, but she wanted this tiny plate. Silly girl!
 As Russ said, "it is one of a kind." I think it's adorable!

I chose a sugar bowl and I am so happy with the way it turned out! I couldn't be more thrilled. It matches my craft room perfectly!

This is the platter I did a few weeks ago when a couple friends and I did girls night.

I so love this activity and I am looking forward to going again!