Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bubbles

I have seen so many fun activities on Pinterest for kids. There are so many in my "Ideas for Chloe Jo" folder that I don't really think I'll ever get them all done. Hey, at least we have options!

So Tuesday morning I decided we would do colored bubble art.

I separated bubble mixture into 4 containers and Chloe Jo helped me put a few drops of food coloring in each. After we stirred the mixture up, Chloe Jo used her bubble gun to blow the colored bubbles at paper that we had taped to a board.


This was a fun project and it turned out really pretty. We used neon food coloring and it made the bubbles and splatter look very pastel when they dried.

We'll have to try it again with primary colors!

I think Chloe Jo and I are going to head to the dollar shop and see if we can't find some ceramic dishes to color on with Sharpies. Yep, it's another Pinterest pin!

No comments: