Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kiev, Ukraine journal - 11-13-94 and 11-14-94

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 12! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

11-13-94

Today we went to Centre Church. Dad preached and a guy named Andre transulated into Russian. Also RC transulated into Chinese for a man who was baptized yesterday. We rode the metro to a place and went shopping and the keoses. Mom & Michelle bought a few Metrouskas. The metrouskas are real pretty. Then we rode the metro home and we actually got the bus to ride home. Around 7:00 p.m. F and J L invited us over to have popcorn. I though it was real good.

*keoses = kiosks

11-14-94

Today went shopping at the bizzare. We got some bread and apples. F taged along behind. Then we went home and ate some tuna, ritz crackers, peanut butter, & bread. It was very good. I did most of my homework. I did social studies, science, math, and a drew a picture for art. Mom said the picture was good but I did not think so. I drew a chuch with a bunch of little crosses on it. It had gold peaks on it too. I thought it was a pretty church.

*I love how everything is "real good."

No comments: