Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kiev, Ukraine journal - 11-17-94 and 11-18-94

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 12! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

11-17-94

Today we were getting ready to go on a three-day trip to Harcoff. We left around 10:30 at night. It took about and hour to get out of Kiev. Kiev is real pretty as you are going out of it. We took along a transulater named Bogdon. My family and I were in one cabin and Bogdon was in another. The cabin was really small. Four beds, bunks. It was sort of uncomfortable. The beds were so narrow Mich woke me up a mission times so I wouldn't fall off. It was very annoying.

11-18-94

I woke up in the train. It was being very bumpy at the time. We arrived in harcoff around 11:00 A.M. on Friday. We ate pop-tarts with Bogdon. It was his first pop tart, too. He said they were really good. We met Mr. PB when we came off the train. He's just as teasy as ever. He was sick (He had a bad cough). We went to the ladys apartment were we were going to stay. Her name was Luba. She came to feed us and left the rest of the time. Kind off weird don't you think. Well thats all for now.

*Harcoff = Kharkiv

1 comment:

Chelley N said...

I love how you didn't even mention that two of your family members had a birthday! Haha.