Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FB Launch!

For the past several months I have been thinking about reopening my Etsy Shop.

Today I made the decision to open the shop back up, but on Facebook instead!

I want to mainly sell hair bows and blankets, but there are other products on the page as well.

I am so excited to start my store back up and I am hoping to help my family out in the process.

If you would like to "like" my page or purchase anything, go here.

I do everything custom so the products I have on the page are just to show my work. If you would like anything specific, just message me and I can work with you so you get exactly what you want.

Here are a few of the blankets I have made in the past.





And here are a few of my bows.

I just made this one on Monday.




Please go "like" my page and share it with your friends!

No comments: