Monday, October 22, 2012

My Recipe Box: Parmesan Chicken Nuggets

Chloe Jo doesn't normally like chicken nuggets. I knooooowwwww...she is soooo weird....

Even though I knew this I decided to make chicken nuggets one evening for dinner last week.

And she actually tried them!!!!

Woo hoo for small victories!

And she loved them!

And she asked for seconds!

And thirds!

Um, success!

So I thought I would share how I made them.


Chicken Nuggets

1 pkg of chicken tenders, cut into small pieces
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
milk
egg

Mix the Italian bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese in a small bowl. In another bowl, mix milk and egg. Dip chicken in milk/egg mixture and then in the bread crumb/parmesan cheese mixture. You can double dip them if you like a thicker breading. Lay the chicken out on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, flip chicken and bake for another 10 minutes.

4 comments:

April said...

Thanks for the recipe. Jonah doesn't care for chicken nuggets either....well at least not the Tyson frozen ones we've tried. I will try this.

Courtney said...

For the novice cook that I am, I'm excited to try this! It sounds easy and I have all the ingredients at home = possible victory! I'll try it on Wed at let you know how it goes! Thanks for the idea.

Chelley N said...

These are very similar to the chicken nuggets we make and they are a BIG hit in our house.

Courtney said...

I made them and just wrote down the recipe in my recipe book.thank you! Healthy dinner that's yummy!