Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kiev, Ukraine journal - 11-15-94 and 11-16-94

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 12! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

11-15-94

Today we went to Fs for supper. R came to spend the night, too. I had to call F to ask if R could eat thier too. She said it was ok. F fixed a disgusting meal of tastless cornbread, tastless macaroni and cheese, and gag me tea. We stayed around and talked for a little while. The adults talked about boring little thing while the kids looked over Tean magazine. R and us went home and went to bed. I fell asleep when R and M were talking about boring thing.

*Seriously? 12 year old Lisa, I hang my head in shame that I was ever like you.

11-16-94

Today I woke up when R hit me in the head with her hand. I couldn't get back to sleep so I just laid their until R woke up. R and I put this wild make-up on and we made ourselves look like nerds. We really did look like nerds. Then we went to church. We had to go to dads class because the other classes were in russian and they were not transulated. R started writing a song about the lovebirds (Michelle & C). They did not like that. They got mad and tried to be mean to us, but oh well.

*I can't imagine why they wouldn't like a snarky song written by their younger sisters...

1 comment:

Chelley N said...

Hmmm, this was before we were lovebirds, so it's interesting that you wrote that. Also, would like to read this song. Ahem.