Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pictures

Mommy, Chloe and Daddy
I love this picture!

My precious little angel.
Mommy, Chloe and G-Jo

I can't resist posting more pictures of my little dream come true. She is so precious! Mommy-hood is wonderful. It's hard when I don't know what to do when she is crying, but it is also has been beautiful. We had our first doctor appointment today. She weighs in at 5 lbs 14 oz. So she has lost an ounce since leaving the hospital but the pediatrician was thrilled with that. My milk is starting to come in so she should start gaining weight. She is such a great little breastfeeder. I'm so glad I decided to breastfeed even though I'm very sore right now. Everything else was great. Her color is really good and the doctor is thrilled with her progress. That's it for now. Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes!
Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

9 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

She's beautiful!! Congrats! Chloe & I share the same b-day!!

Mercedes said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Ashley said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats, again! Scary to think about the fact that I could go into labor now...I am 1 cm and 60% effaced! Enjoy your sweet, sweet little girl!

Melissa said...

She is just so beautiful, I don't think you will hear any arguments on you posting more pictures. You look great too mama! Her weight loss isn't bad at all and I'm sure she will pick up now that your milk is coming in. It is definitely tough being a first time mom and trying to figure out what to do, but just remember...the learning curve is big! =)

And you look wonderful yourself.

The Dorns said...

She's so beautiful!

Misty Dawn said...

awwww how cute!! Thanks for sharing the pics! You can post more if you want LOL

Courtney said...

She is absolutely adorable Lisa!!! It just seems like yesterday when you were posting your good news and now she is in your arms! God is so good!

Ang said...

You all look so good and so happy! She is just precious! You don't even look like you just had a baby..much less 5 days ago..ha I looked 'still' pregnant 3 months later....Get your rest:)

Anonymous said...

She's utterly beautiful. And so are you. You and Russ look absolutely happy. Thank you God for all answered prayers. -- Penny