Monday, April 20, 2009

My A-Z

Feel free to swipe this and join in!

A - Age: 26
B - Bed size: Full
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms
D - Dad's Name: Chuck
E - Essential start your day item: Breakfast
F - Favorite food: Chocolate Ice Cream
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet
J - Job title: Customer Service Representative
K - Kid(s): One! This is the first survey I've been able to say that!
L - Living arrangements: 2 bed 2 bath Apartment
M - Moms name : Jody
N - Nicknames: Lili
O - Overnight hospital stay: One when I had Chloe
P - Pet Peeve: Interupting Conversations
Q - Quote you like: It's on my header
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 brothers and 1 sister
T - Time you wake up: Whenever the baby needs me to
U - Undying love for: Russ and Chloe
V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas
W - Ways you run late: Dawdle in the shower
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth and a hysterosalpingogram
Y - Yummy food you make: Mexican Casserole
Z - Zodiac: Virgo, but I don't believe in the zodiac
Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com