Thursday, April 30, 2009

Obi-Wan Kenobe and Chloe

I took Chloe to the fertility clinic I used yesterday to show her off. Obi-Wan Kenobe was so great during our treatments for infertility. We are so grateful to him and the staff there. Unfortunately the NP who I saw many times takes Wednesday's off and I had forgotten, but I did get to see everyone else I wanted to see. Obi-Wan was so sweet when he came in. I gave him a huge hug and he wanted to know all about the birth and who delivered and who Chloe's pediatrician is. He also asked if I was going to come back over there or if I am going to stay with my OB. I hadn't really even thought about that yet. I need to do my post partum with my OB, but after that I will probably move back over to the fertility clinic.

After that we also stopped by my work to show Chloe off there. Everyone was so great and oohed and ahhed over her. Many of my co-workers even said she look like me! I will have to take her back in sometime because one of my friends wasn't at her desk and another one wasn't there at all.

It's hard to think that she is going to be three weeks old tomorrow. On one hand, I can't believe she is actually here and has been for three weeks. On the other hand, I can't believe that she hasn't been here forever. We love her so much!
Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

4 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, 3 weeks already? It must have been fun to go back to work to show her off. I can't wait to do that when I have mine!

Chelley N said...

Is your doctor wearing flannel? Haha! It's okay, mine wears cowboy boots.

Lisa said...

Hee hee. Yes, that is so flannel that my doctor is wearing!

The Vincents said...

Baby Chloe's s-t-r-e-t-c-h is soooo cute!