Friday, April 17, 2009

Bump Watch - 40 Weeks

Yes, I realize I don't have a bump now! I just thought I should go ahead and finish out the 40 week timeline for here and my scrapbook. It just makes sense to me.Weight gain: My total weight gained was 27 pounds according to my doctors records and the hospital scale. According to my scale at home it was 23 pounds. Either way, I made my goal and I am extremely happy about that. I need to lose 2 more pounds to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight....seriously. It all just melted off. I am back in my normal clothes and everything.

Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Good for you! That is terrific! How did you gain such little weight? I really hope to be able to do that, if/when the time comes.

That is a precious picture of you two.

Hollie said...

That's great that you are in your regular clothes!! Jealous!! You look so great. Me... I'm 10 lbs. over and wearing a few reg clothes from bigger days.