Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 2-15-1997 and 2-16-1997

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

2-15-1997

We got up at 7:30. I didn't have any jetlag. Everybody is jealous. I slept throug the whole night. We ate a delicious Austrian breakfast. It consisted of nuts, fruit, rolled pancakes, sausage, eggs, and juice. The sausage was weird. It was like a wienny. The fruit was really good and the mult viatamin juice was to. Mom had some orange juice that they fresh squeezed right in front of you. I toke a drink of it and the lady brought me one. That was so good. It was the best orange juice I had ever had. Then we hitched a ride back to the airport. We flew Delta on all our flights except this one. We had to fly Ukranian Air. The pilot was an idiot. He must have really liked turning because he was all over. And you could smoke on that flight. The smell of smoke and dinner mixed and made us stink so bad. The pilot was going 800 mph and the top speed for that type of plane was 820 mph. 20 minutes before we landed he started to nosedive to get to the ground on time. Everyones ears hurt really bad. We got through customs. 4 of our bags were not there. Guess what four were? I guessed it. The C's and the S's. All of our clothes and towells were lost. And Dad had to announce to the whole world that he didn't have any underwear for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Chelley N said...

Oh no no no!!! You did not type that last sentence!!!