Saturday, July 18, 2009

Outside Adventures with Chloe Jo

First, we had to get a picture of Momma and Chloe. I'm getting a lot of practice taking pictures of the two of us. I'm not cutting off heads as much anymore. I only do that if I try to get all three of us in a picture!

Then we had to get a picture of Chloe being a big girl and sitting in her stroller without the carseat. The straps are a little big still, but since she sits up so well it hasn't been a problem.

After our walk, I took the bumbo outside and put it in our front yard. She loved being outside and didn't fuss at all while I took picture after picture of her. She just giggled the whole time!
Okay, she giggled the whole time except for the exact moment I took this picture. I'm not sure what is going on here...maybe she's filling her pants? Or she is getting annoyed with Momma and her camera? Whatever it was, it's a funny picture!
This is my new favorite picture! You know you have to take a gazillion pictures to get one great one and that is exactly what happened today.

3 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

She is so adorable and looks just like Russ!!!

Hollie said...

You are getting good at the pictures! She looks so happy.

Miss Tori said...

Chloe is just so cute. I'm very glad that you have her.