Friday, July 31, 2009

Grampy Grumps' Latest Project

Grampy Grumps (my Dad) has this great tradition of building something for each of the his grandchildren. He asked me what I wanted him to make for Chloe Jo before she was born. He enjoys building desks for the grandkids, but I chose not to go that route since Chloe Jo wouldn't be able to use it now. I ended up choosing a dresser for her. I love that she can use it now and it will still be good as she grows and even when she *eek* gets married and moves out. As you can see, Grampy is very talented and did a great job!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How sweet...and something she will cherish forever since her granddaddy made it just for her! Oh - and I love your new layout...quite awesome!

M said...

That is SO cute!!! Good job gramps!

The Vincents said...

The dresser that your dad built is beautiful. I love how he matched the direction of the wood grain-- it's incredible! Chloe will cherish this piece forever.

Christina said...

Wow, you're dad is so talented! That's a great thing for Chloe to keep forever to remind her of him.