Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Few More Pictures

You know how I said that we needed to take more family pictures? Yeah....so that didn't happen like I wanted. It's hard to have a moment when someone else is there to take a picture for us. And let's face it, when I take them of the three of us, it just doesn't turn out good. I cut heads or bodies off and it looks stupid. So, we had my Mom take a picture of us over a month ago and then I had her take one of us last night. Russ and I happen to be wearing the same shirts we were wearing for the last one. Huh. For some reason, we weren't able to get Chloe Jo to look at the camera for us. The pictures turned out okay anyway. Russ looks so tall in these. I didn't realize I was that much shorter than him and we've been together for almost 7 years. I'm so unobservant!
Chloe Jo thinks she is so big and loves to stand. Grampy says her legs are going to be bowed if we let her stand too much. I don't know if that is really true or if it's an old wives tale, but we let her stand if she wants. Her legs are so strong and why does she look so tall!?!?!? Maybe it's the bow...
We love having Chloe Jo so much. Momma-hood is better than I knew it was going to be and I am so glad we were able to make this happen (with God's help and love of course). I love watching her grow and learn new things. There's never really a dull moment with her!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hey, Lisa!
Not sure if you remember me or not. I was on the webmd boards with you. I've been following your blog for a LONG time. Just now started my own blog, because I have a lot of things that go on in my life. =) I wanted to say, I think your daughters hair bows are VERY cute. My daughter loves to stand too. I have heard about what can happen to their legs. I only let Rays stand for couple of seconds. I think your doing great as a mommy, as I knew you would. Also, I do the blog about peoples thoughts " What could be wrong with your baby" lol - I get that a lot too. =) I just saw, " Really, wow - you should become their mother, since you know my baby better then me" Just walk away. lol Your looking great!!!!