Friday, April 26, 2013

Recent Chloe-isms

So kids say the funniest things. I know you all know that. Lately, CJ has been so funny! Here are some of the things she has been saying lately:

One evening I made a roast, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot for dinner.
Chloe Jo: "May I have some more carrots, please?"
Me after picking my jaw up off of the table: "Of course! I am so glad you liked the carrots! I can't believe you ate all of them!"
Chloe Jo: "I am 4 now so I like carrots."

While walking through Kohl's one day:
Chloe Jo: "That woman is naked!"
Me: "It's just a mannequin."
Chloe Jo: "Yeah, it's just a nakedquin."

Yesterday, in the car:
Chloe Jo: "Mom, can I drive 'cuz I am big?"
I couldn't stop laughing at that one!

Yesterday, also in the car:
Chloe Jo: "Mom, can you marry me?"
This is a favorite of mine. I will, one day, tell her that she is, in fact, not going to marry Mommy.