Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fun Times

Yesterday was such a fun day!

First thing in the morning, I organized Chloe Jo's toys. I do this about once a week and it gives me so much satisfaction. I love organization and making sure all of her toys are present and accounted for. Yes, I am cray-zay!

After Chloe Jo and I ate some lunch, Russ came home early and we went out to our friends, Landon and Kristin's, house. Landon's mom is in town so we decided to take advantage of her Nana skills and go on a double date. We went to see Jurassic Park in 3D. It was so much fun! I do believe I jumped no less than a gazillion times.



After we picked up Chloe Jo, we headed back into big town to grab a quick bite. Chloe Jo is a total Bueno-head and always wants to go get a quesadilla at Taco Bueno. We don't complain about that much.

Chris, my sister's husband, plays basketball in a city league so we headed over there to watch a very fun and fast game. Whoop! Whoop! The Meerkats won the game so that made the evening that much more fun!

Brianna and Chloe Jo were so happy to see each other! Every time they get together they act like they haven't seen each other for years. Silly girls!

Brianna decided she wanted to make a silly face for the camera. Um...okay.


Chloe Jo isn't usually the one to hatch up ideas, but she is normally willing to follow along.


I did get one semi-good picture of the two of them. I'm not sure, though, if Brianna is smiling or grimacing. It is tough to get a real smile on camera with that girl!


We ended the day with a trip to Cherry Berry. Yum!

I love days like yesterday!

No comments: