Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tidbits

I have had a lot of random things going through my head the past few days. None of it seems worthy of a whole post by itself so I'm going to do a tidbits post.

-Osama Bin Laden. I don't know how I feel about his being killed. I'm glad in a way because now he can't hurt anyone else, but I'm sad also because he is a lost soul. I know justice was served, but it is still sad. I'm also sad for President Obama for having to make a decision like that. I'm so glad that we are able to elect a president so that we don't have to make these horrible decisions.

-I read that one of the black boxes from Air France Flight 447 was retrieved. Flight 447 went down over the Atlantic Ocean almost 2 years ago. I'm shocked that investigators were able to find a black box. I wonder if any information will be able to be retrieved from it.

-I'm excited to learn the names of Mariah Carey's and Nick Cannon's twins. I hope they release their names soon. She did tweet today that their names start with M. I read that in an article. I don't use Twitter myself.

-I've been a little "blah" lately. I need to pep up!

-I loved doing the giveaway and I may do more in the future. If I ever hit 100 followers, I'll definitely do one then.

-One of Chloe Jo's favorite books is called Big Sister, Little Sister. I kind of hate reading it to her because I don't know if she will ever have a sibling. It pulls at my heart strings.

-I started reading The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck this week. I don't care for it much yet.

I guess that's it for now. What I'm Loving Wednesday is tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments: