Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Russ' 7 Day Challenge: Day 4

I love this outfit. This is something I would pick for myself so Russ did great! Chloe Jo, once again, decided she needed to be in the picture. I love it!

I do have to say that after looking at the pictures from the past 4 days, I need to get back on the weight loss wagon. Remember how I lost 11 pounds back in March? Yeah, I gained it back. After Chloe Jo's birthday parties and my parents being here I never did get back with it and I'm paying for it now. Oh, and about the running...apparently my knees say they don't want to run. I did almost 3 weeks of 5K training. My right knee started hurting the first week. I ran through the pain because I figured it just needed a little time to get used to it. I also tried using icy-hot which made my skin break out really bad and a knee brace. Neither worked which totally depressed me and is another excuse for why I've let myself go again. I've got to get back with it or nothing in my closet is going to fit anymore!

2 comments:

Chelley N said...

Much better! I think is so cute how Chloe is looking at you :-)

Anonymous said...

Chris and I were going to run a 5K but one day in the first two weeks, my knee completely gave out and I had to walk back home. :(
I like how Chloe is looking up at you too!