Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm exhausted.

mentally, that is.

We went to yet another funeral today. This was the 3rd funeral connected to the church that we have had in a month. Deaths come in three's so this should be the end of it for a while, right? Right? I really hope so. Funerals are hard on congregations and individuals.

It's past 10:30 and Chloe Jo is still awake. She went with us to the funeral today and went down for a very late nap when we made it home. Hopefully she will be tired by 11:00 because I am ready to go to bed!

Tomorrow we are taking Chloe Jo to our city's easter egg hunt. I made this little bunny dress tonight for her to wear.
I think it turned out pretty cute. You can't really see it in the picture, but the bunny has a white tutu on.

And here are some pictures of Chloe Jo (and one with me in it!) from yesterday.
Stay tuned for the GIVEAWAY coming up! I'll be posting about it on Monday!

2 comments:

Chelley N said...

Cute pics! B got that bunny in purple in the mail this week, too. She LOVES it because it "hugs" her :-)

caryn said...

I love the dress you made! So cute.