Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I'm interrupting the Christmas extravaganza posts to post about my New Year's Resolutions. I've been doing resolutions for a few years and have been doing pretty good keeping them. You can check out how I did with my 2011 resolutions here. So without further ado, here are my 2012 resolutions:

1. Pray more. This is such an important part of a Christians life and I pray now. I am going to take more time to pray like I should.

2. Finish the Pray Without Ceasing cross-stitch. This is at least the 3rd year for this resolution. This year I'm determined to finish it!

3. Keep reading off of the Top 100 Books list. I've read 30 so far. I don't want to put a number on here because I would like to get a few of the longer books (Anna Karenina, Ulysses and Lolita) marked off.

4. Finish 2007 and 2008 in my scrapbook. I would love to put 2009 on there, but 2009 is when I started taking a gazillion pictures (hello Chloe Jo!) so I think that would be stretching it a bit!

5. Last, but not least, I need to start taking care of my skin better. I've been noticing that I am getting crows feet and other age lines on my face. I need to start using a facial lotion. Anyone have an inexpensive recommendation for this? I also am trying to use more body lotion and foot lotion.

And there you have it! I hope I can mark each of these off of my list at the end of 2012!

1 comment:

Chelley N said...

Is the foot lotion because your feet feel like socks or like a puppy? Heehee.