Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Game Night!

One of the "Family Resolutions" we have made for this year is to have at least 1 game night each month. We didn't want to make it for every week because that would just be setting ourselves up for failure. You know how life gets in the way and all! We had planned to have it Sunday night, then Monday night and neither of those worked out. We finally were able to do it last night! I love playing games and I'm loving that Chloe Jo is getting old enough to understand some games!

We played

Candyland
Uno Moo
I have to say that Uno Moo is one of my favorite games. It is fast and it is simple enough that Chloe doesn't need any help (besides with not looking when she is drawing her game pieces!). We gave this to her for Christmas and we have used it so much already!
And we played Life. Even though Chloe Jo was on a team with Daddy, she is still way too young for this game. She got very bored because it is a long game compared to Uno Moo and Candyland.
We haven't been doing much else around here. We went out Monday to shop and bank in big town and then Chloe Jo got sick that evening. She has been running a low grade fever off and on since and she is congested and coughing. I used to have bad colds every winter so it seems like she is just following in my footsteps. I hate it when she is sick! Plus, we are supposed to go to Georgia on Friday and our room is non-refundable. I hope she is well enough to go. I can't hardly stomach loosing that money!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That looks like so much fun. At times when I get sad that Macie is growing so fast, I think about how much fun it is that she's getting close to being able to do 'big girl' things. Game night sounds like a super fun family thing to do!