Friday, January 13, 2012

The Bug

I've got the bug bad this week.

The crafting bug, that is.

Back on October, my Mom had sent me a kit to make a necklace, bracelet and earrings. That poor kit has been sitting on my desk just waiting for me to open it. I liked the way the jewelry looked and I had good intentions of doing it right away...I just didn't. Well, I finally got to it this week!

I love how it turned out!
I'm not much of a jewelry maker, but this project might have changed that. I really enjoyed creating these pieces.

Great. Just what I need. Another hobby. :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks really awesome! :-)

Kari said...

Do you have an Etsy site?? Every time you post something I think "Ohhh....I would buy that!" (The crafting bug skipped my house! lol) I especially love the new door hanging that you made!! If you ever start selling, let me know!!!

Kari

La Burbuja Rosa said...

This creation looks amazing,I love how it glows!Well done!