Monday, July 18, 2011

Music Monday

After Saturday's post about one hit wonders, I thought it might be fun to do a weekly Monday Music post! And, better yet, I decided that I should put a Linky at the bottom of the post so you guys can share in the fun! YAY!

So for the first Music Monday, I thought I would go back to circa 1993-94. This was a big year for the band Ace of Base. They had 3 top hits in those two years and my sister and I loved them! I remember going into a music store and we put our money together and bought the album on cassette. This was the very first album that either of us had ever bought. We listened to that cassette until it wouldn't play anymore!


I hope you all will think this is as fun as I do and will link up with a song every week! I'll try to get it up sooner from now one!

Please link back to my site so your friends can link up, too!

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

you so got that song stuck in my head now. Thanks a lot. teehee