Saturday, July 9, 2011

Felt Roses Bouquet

Awhile back (like before the tornado and flood) I was wanting something springy for my table centerpiece. I have always been interested in all the crafts you can make out of felt, especially felt flowers. I found a site that had a tutorial for felt roses. I loved how the bouquet looked so I picked out the colors of felt I wanted and ran with it!
I love the way it turned out! I have another flower pot that is plain white. I am planning to make another bouquet out of shades of purple soon.
I especially loved that the tutorial I used suggested putting these pearl beads in each. I think they give the roses that extra little pop!
I had it on the table and then my sweet darling daughter saw it. She decided she wanted it in her room so it ended up in there. The next one will definitely stay in the kitchen!
The tutorial I used can be found here. She has several other great projects!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Very cute! I wish I had a little "crafty" in me! You have some of the neatest ideas!

Melinda said...

This is such a cute project! Love it!

caryn said...

I can't wait to try this!