Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am sick.

I am the lucky recipient of Chloe Jo's cough. Mine came with a complimentary stuffed up nose and sore throat. I feel awful! I woke up with a tickle in my throat Sunday morning and by Sunday evening I was coughing. It has just gotten worse. Today Russ is home to take care of Chloe while I down Dayquil and orange juice, trying to get over this thing. Usually, in my case, a cold lingers for a couple of weeks at least. I hope it doesn't decide to stay. It is hard to take care of a little one and feel bad. My nerves are frazzled and Chloe Jo doesn't understand. Hopefully, today will be good for me because Russ is going to be working out of town tomorrow. Sigh.

2 comments:

Alicia_B said...

I am sorry you feel yucky! I hate being sick as a mommy - the babes don't understand. Hopefully you are back on your feet soon!

Kim said...

I sorry you aren't feeling well. We've been battling something in this house, as well. I'm ready for it to be over and life to get back to normal! Hope you feel better soon!