Friday, December 31, 2010

First Project Completed

I finished up my first project with my new sewing machine. I think it turned out so cute! I am surprised at how much I actually remembered about sewing since it was at least 10 years ago when my Mom gave me lessons and I made a wrap skirt.

I wanted to start with something easy since it had been so long. I chose an apron and I am so happy with it. It's definitely not perfect, but I am really happy with how it turned out!
Here I am in my new apron. Ignore the bad quality of this picture. I used the timer on my camera and took this picture 5 times. Never did get it to not be a little blurry.
I love my machine. The possibilities? Endless.

6 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

That's a GREAT job!

Joy said...

So cute!!

Audrey S. J. said...

Nice. I need to get a sewing machine..then I need to learn how to use it, lol.
Did you use a pattern for that apron? Looks like a fun piece!

Kim said...

That is adorable! You did a great job :o)

Ashley said...

I love it!! Great job!

Janet said...

Love that material!