Elana awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks a bunch!The Rule of the Award: List 10 honest things about yourself.
Well, you all know I have no problem being honest on my blog so here goes:
1. For some stupid reason I still get insanely jealous when I hear about women getting pregnant by accident. I guess once you are infertile, you never really get out of that way of thinking.
2. I hate answering questions in bible class. I am taking a class on Monday nights about the book of Psalms and it is one of the only classes I've ever been comfortable enough to speak in.
3. I hope to be able to go to nursing school one day.
4. I'm scared that Chloe is going to be an only child.
5. I love lotions and body sprays from Bath and Body Works. My favorite scent is Cherry Blossom.
6. I have not been able to keep up with House, my fantasy husband, this season. I have classes on Monday night and we keep forgetting to set the DVD recorder. I definitely can't watch it out of order so I've initiated a this season House ban until this season comes out on DVD.
7. I don't think I'm ever going to be caught up in my scrapbooking. I've done well with the pregnancy book, but I have at least 3 years of pictures that need to be done.
8. I have a favorite blanket that my Gramsie made for me in high school for band trips. My Mom recently rebacked it with yellow flannel with monkey's on it. I take it with me on long trips and won't take a different blanket. I guess you could call it my security blanket.
9. I love getting Old Time photos taken. We have four around our apartment of Russ and I and I absolutely love them.
10. I stopped drinking soda in February of 2008 so it has officially been a year since I've drank any.
That's it for now. Feel free to yank the graphic and play along if you want!
When Even Numbers Become Odd
8 hours ago