Here is a list of things I would like to do while speaking with some customers:
1. Add an insanely high deposit to the account just because they are being rude.
2. Stab myself in the eye with my pen.
3. Make static noises and hang up.
4. Start humming show tunes.
5. Tell them flat out that they are being horribly rude and that I'm not going to help them.
6. Put them on hold while I take my lunch.
7. Transfer calls to the General Manager.
8. Fill out illegals on the customers. (Illegals are forms that we can fill out if the company has turned off the utilites and the customer turned them back on illegally)
9. Call the customer by the wrong name during the whole conversation.
10. Start talking about what is supposed to come on TV that night.
When Even Numbers Become Odd
8 hours ago