Thursday, March 26, 2009

Almost Term...

I am finally term tomorrow. I love being able to say that. My sweet baby girl will be here before we know it. I am going to get the pack and play out this weekend and put it together. I'm also going to install the carseat. I'm getting really excited about everything going on.

I had a doctor appointment today. I'm still closed up tight so nothing is going to happen for a while yet. My Group B Strep test came back negative which is good. I didn't gain any weight from last week. This was incredibley surprising to me because I have been a bottomless pit lately and my tummy has had a growth spurt.

I am 36 weeks 6 days and am 11 toilet paper squares around.
Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

3 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Sounds great!

Hollie said...

So excited for you!!

The Dorns said...

Oh I thought for sure I would hear some news when I checked you blog. Still running two weeks behind you so I cant wait to hear your happy news.