Monday, August 4, 2008

Walking in Sonlight

The church I am a member of has an annual Vacation Bible School and it kicked off last night. I'm teaching the 4's, 5's, and Kindergarten class. I taught this same class last year for VBS and loved it! I am usually co-teaching the 2's and 3's on Wednesday evening and it's nice to have children that can write and somewhat read for a change. Here is our class schedule:

Sunday: "Put God First" - Abraham,Geneiss 12:1-3; 18:1-19
Monday: "Take His Word to Heart" - Moses, Exodus 3:1-22; 4:1-17
Tuesday: "Save Your Friends" - Esther, Esther 4:10-17; 5:1-3
Wednesday: "Keep the Son in Your Eyes" - Peter, Matthew 14:25-33, Mark 6:45-51, John 6:15-21
Thursday: "Be Chosen Vessels" - Paul, Acts 9:13-18

Study God's Word Blogger Buddies!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Good luck! Class sounds fun.

I always liked my kids able to read. When I was teaching, I used to say I'd never teach 1st grade and under for that reason. My favorites are 3rd and 4th. You must have the patience of a saint to deal with 2 and 3s on a weekly basis.

Go Lisa! Go!

Chelley N said...

Did you end up using any of my ideas? Mom sketched them all down, but I'm not sure she could make heads or tails of her notes!