Monday, August 18, 2008

Nerves and Stomach Issues

I don't know whether I'm imagining the stomach issues or not. I would think I'm not because I'm not one to act sick when I'm really not. But, is it odd to have some stomach issues at only 5wks? I haven't puked up my guts or anything, but I have been a bit queasy at times. Usually a few crackers or a rice cake will clear it right up. Anyway, I'm just thinking it's too soon to have symptoms and wondering what your (those of you that have been here) take on it is.

I am super nervous about my ultrasound on Wednesday. I'm excited about seeing the little blob (I assume it's going to look like a blob at this point) but I'm also worried that WandBoy won't find anything. I haven't spotted since the day I thought the IUI didn't work. Now, looking back, I'm thinking that could have been implantation spotting. Who knows? My body is so out of whack that anything is possible. Anyway, I'm nervous and I still have two days to go until the appointment. Oh, the pain!!!

I found a Chinese Gender Predictor on the net the other day. I figured it would be fun so I plugged my info in and it said that I'm going to have a girl. I don't really believe in these things. It had a 50/50 shot! But, it sounds nice.

See ya Blogger Buddies!

6 comments:

The Vincents said...

You sound a bit nervous, and I'm sure that's normal. My stomach is the keyhole to my soul! Whenever I feel upset, nervous, excited, whatever, my tummy goes coo coo. I am really looking forward to hearing about your ultrasound tomorrow!!!!

p.s. How do I invite you to my blog? ....Just started one.

Lisa said...

Jackie, I'm so excited you started a blog! Welcome to BloggerLand!

To invite people to your blog, go under "Settings" to "Permissions." Under "readers," if you clicked on "only people I invite" there will be a white box underneath it. Type in e-mail addresses of the people you want to invite, seperated by commas. Then click "invite" and that should do it. My e-mail address is preachmanswife@yahoo.com.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'll be praying for you. That's so exciting.

I can't answer the sickness question... sorry!!

**BIG HUGS**

Nikki said...

Hi Lisa,

I can feel your nerves! I know how scary it is, and I can understand. Good luck with the u/s - can't wait to hear about it on Wed.!

Mercedes said...

I got sick pretty early. I didn't start throwing up until six weeks, but I was nauseous before. Don't worry. Most people don't acctually get that sick. Just a little nauseous and tired. The fatigue can be big in the first trimester, but your energy comes back your second. The tummy issues can also be apart of your prenantal vitamins. For your first sono a spec would be a better description if they can even see it. They used the wand to find Hunter at 5 to 6 weeks. The coolest part is hearing his heart beat. They can tell you how many you are having typically at the first sono. Being preggo is fun regardless of all the weird things your body is going through. It is so worth it. Even peeing my pants at work. Oh that is so embarassing. Worse than throwing up in front of everyone. I could go on and on. I love talking about my lil man. You should call me sometime. Oh the chinese chart said I would have a girl as well. : )You can pee in antifreeze. That is supposed to be more accurate. There is acctual science behind that. I can't remember what color it is supposed to turn. I will have to google it. Are you coming to our parts anytime soon?

Courtney said...

hey girl!! can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! big hugs.