Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ok, Enough With the Dreams!

My dreams are so real! I can't believe how much detail is in them. Last night, I dreamed that I went to work and when I came out I went to go get my car (Shark Bait Ooh Ha Ha). I got in and I drove to my red car (which I don't even own anymore). I left the keys in the ignition and the car running and got out to get some stuff out of my red car. While I was pilfering through my stuff, Shark Bait Ooh Ha Ha was stolen...and I didn't even notice until I rose up and started back to it. So, I freaked out, naturally. I went into the security area and told them that my car was stolen. They decided to call the police. While I was waiting for the police I decided to move my red car to a different area so I could keep an eye on it. After I moved my car I went back to the security office, which happened to be more like a house with three or four living rooms. So I sat down and here come my parents and family to sit and wait with me. When I say family, I'm not talking about sisters and brothers. They weren't there, but my grandpa and uncle from my dad's side were there and an aunt and uncle from my mom's side were there. They were just waiting for the police with me. The police were super slow for some reason so I need to go back out to my red car. I go back to the parking lot and it was GONE! Both of my cars were stolen and the only people out there were some guys who were cutting down a tree. I figured my car had been towed because the guys needed the space for the tree so I didn't say anything about the second car being stolen. I went back in and the police still hadn't shown up. Then my alarm started going off (I forgot to turn it off for Saturday morning) and I woke up very groggy. I had to think for a minute about my dream and finally realized that I don't even own the red car anymore. Though, I did go to the window to make sure Shark Bait Ooh Ha Ha was still out there. He was an he was sitting in the same space we had parked him in last night.

No comments: