Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More Decisions

I know I said that I was going to do one IUI and if that didn't work go on to the laparoscopy. I'm not so sure about that anymore. This is how I always am. I decide something, but when it comes right down to it, I can't decide if I want to stick with the original plan or not. The conundrum is this: if I do the laparoscopy, there might not be anything wrong in there or I might do the IUI with progesterone supplement and it could work this time. So what to do? What to do? I know my hubby is all for trying another IUI. I'm leaning this way if my doctor puts me on progesterone. I'm just going to have to see at my consult. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Mercedes said...

Good luck! We are all praying for you!

Chelley N said...

I think you should do another IUI with progesterone... DEFINITELY talk to obi-wan about the progest though.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Good luck. I know you'll end up making whatever decision that will be best - even if it's not sticking to, or is sticking to the original plan.

elephantscanremember said...

Cost-wise, the IUI would probably be the best way to go, but if it doesn't work, a lap would help clear any possible problems and give you peace of mind.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Good luck Lisa! I hope it works out for you.

courtney said...

I feel like we're on a similar path, IF wise. All I can say is good luck and I know you'll make the right decision. Good luck!