Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kiev, Ukraine journal - 11-29-94 and 11-30-94

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 12! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

11-29-94

Today was our last full day. Mom had English in the morning. The kids made us paper airplanes and paper hats. R came over around 5:00, too. Then around 7:00 we had a pizza party. The Ss, Cs, and the L's came. S was a little brat! A was as cute as can be. The pizza was alright. If it didn't have the huge globs of onion. I gave S all my mushrooms. She ate them gladley. We had chocolate, fudge, and some other kinds of chocolate stuff that I did not know what it was. It was good though.

*This is my last journal entry for the 1994 trip.

11-30-94

It's the day. C came and picked us up at about 1:30. We went through customs at the airport. When we went to our gate the gaurds closed us in with chairs and gaurds. There was a window wall looking into the floor below us. Mich and I saw C & J down there. We didn't have there address so we threw a wad of paper down there. They borrowed a pen and threw it back up. People were staring at us but I did not care. We then boarded and flew to Copenhagen. We stayed at the Park Hotel at the night. Copenhagen is really pretty. All the shops were closed though.

No comments: