Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-8-1996 and 3-9-1996

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

March 8, 1996

Today Michelle and I went with C, J and R to a huge hill and went sledding. (Again). The hill was a five minute walk from the metro stop Ocealina. It was huge. When we got there we met C's friend, S. S spoke really good english. He had his friend with him. The first time I went down I crashed and slid on my face half-way down the hill. Then another time I crashed, flew off and hit the sidewalk with my head. I was lying on the sidewalk in a doze. Then I crashed again and hit a huge peice of ice and brusied my back really bad. I now have a huge bruse on my head and back and three or four scratches on my forhead. I ache so bad. My neck hurts really bad too because of whip lash from flying through the air. The one thing I learned today was that I cannot sled. We then ate supper at the C's. D fixed really good spaghetti. After we ate we played fictionary. Then the adults sat around and talked while the kids went to R's room and talked. Then R spend the night here and that was all that happened. :-)

By the way, the smiley's really are at the end of every entry. How cute was I?

March 9, 1996

I woke up today to the sound of R's bags zippers. When I was putting on my makeup I got a phone call. It was S. He's really obnoxious. I don't care for him. He wanted to take me out. I said I had plans. R and C then took me and Michelle to Gedro Park. We got to ride on the cages, bumper cars and a roller coaster. When we were riding the bumper cars we hit head on. The cars are so little that the impact of the hit slammed R and my knees. Her's turned purple and swelled and mine started bleeding. We also played ping-pong for 30 minutes. We could of played for an hour but it was to cold. There has been snow on the ground every day scince we got here to Kiev. At the rate I'm getting hurt I'll spend the rest of my life in the dirt over here! Well that's all for now I. need to go to sleep. :-)

No comments: