Friday, November 30, 2012

Picture Quota Update

I just wanted to give a small update about my picture issues. Apparently many other people are having the same problems. I have been searching Blogger Help for answers and I came across this message from Blogger:

Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Some users are reporting that they're hitting unexpected image quota limits when uploading an image from Blogger. We're investigating the issue and will report back when we have more information to share.

It seems as though this problem really is a glitch and they are aware of it. Hopefully my blog will be back up and running soon.

Also, one person commented and said that you can upload your pictures into Flickr!, copy and paste the HTML into your blog and it will work that way. I'm in the process of joining Flickr! so maybe I'll have a real post up soon!

No comments: