Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kiev, Ukraine journal - 11-23-94 and 11-24-94

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 12! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

11-23-94

Today we got up early to go sovonier shopping with C and R. We bought one barret out of about 4 hours. R had to go home early though. She had to babysit for A and S. Then we went to the Church at Centre. Mom taught the lady's class. She taught about the Shunamite woman. R is a baby-hog, ha, ha. She held A all through the lesson. Then we were giong to leave with K2 but she couldn't find K, so K2 and us just left. She said he could find his own way home. I hope he could. I have full confidence in him, maybe. Ha, ha.

11-24-94

We went with mom to English. I got a bunch of homework.

No comments: