Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kiev, Ukraine journal - 11-21-94 and 11-22-94

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 12! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

11-21-94

We arrived back in Keiv around 8:00 A.M. It's really nice to be home. I like Keiv a lot better than I like Harcoff. Harcoff was really muddy at the time we went. I would rather live in the states than in the Ukraine. We went shopping at the meat market, too. Mom bought a roast. People make fun of her because she asks them to write the prices down. It must brighten up their day Mom said. I saw a guy pick up the icky bloddy head of a hot to. It almost made me barf.

11-22-94

We started off the day by doing a bunch of homework. Then we got unpacked and Mom went to teach. Her English class was very quit except for one boy and one girl. They boy was really weird. He asked mom why was I so sad. I said I wasn't but the kid still thought I was. The kids name was Sergae, I think. Sergae then asked mom why she came. Mom said so we could work with the Church. Sergae then asked do you really belive in Jesus. Mom of course said yes. We went to the Bizzare afterwards. We didn't get anything though.

No comments: