On Thursday evening I had a few hours of down time so I got a few things done for Russ and I's bedroom.
First, I have been planning on making a shadow box for Chloe Jo for a long time and have just never gotten to it. I figured now was a great time since I hadn't hung anything in our bedroom yet so I finally finished that project. I love how it turned out. I think it is so sweet!
I then hung all three shadow boxes.
I also hung our initial letters. I, obviously, still need to find curtains. The ones that we used in our last bedroom were several inches too short for the windows in this bedroom.
I still need to make a headboard (I think I will do that project next month). I have picked out fabric for it so I just need to get the supplies together. I probably will make the curtains out of the same fabric as the headboard.
This weeks project is to put the rails and headboard for the guest/craft room bed together and get some of the decorations together.
I'm slowly checking things off the list!