Friday, February 26, 2010

Too many projects!

I have too many projects going! I'm actually starting to feel overwhelmed by the amount of scrapbooking I need to get done. I hate being behind. It just really bugs me. On top of the scrapbooking that I need to do, I have a cross-stitch started and a camo blanket that I started a few years ago. Years! I did finish a project this week and I sent Russ' graduation pictures (from 2008 *yikes*) to get developed. I'm going to finish his graduation scrapbooks (which were a present for graduation) and then start to tackle my regular scrapbook...then I need to get caught up in Chloe Jo's scrapbook. I'm only going to do special scrapbooks for her stuff for the first year then her things will go in the regular scrapbooks ... that are at least 5 years behind. Ay yi yi. This is what I get for procrastinating!

1 comment:

Misty Dawn said...

You think thats bad. . .I have a disposable camera from 2003 that I need to develop. LOL