Thursday, February 4, 2010

Because it's ...um...black...and spiky

My hubby has the most wonderful, full head of black hair thanks to his being 1/8 Cherokee Indian. I've been trying to get him to spike it up for years. I love spiky hair on men or boys. Last night, as we were getting ready to go to bible class, Russ comes into Chloe Jo's room and asks me if I like his hair. It's spiked! All beautiful and black. Sigh. I *loved* it. He walks out, all proud of himself, like he just had the best idea in the world. When we got home from Bible class he looks at me and asks me if I liked his spiky hair.

"Yes, honey. I already said I like your spiky hair."

"Why?"

"Does there have to be a reason?"

"I have lots of reasons why I love you. Why do you love my spiky hair?"

*sigh* "Ummm...becuase it's....um....black...and...um....spiky..."

I guess I could have said something like "My optical visualizers sent a series of messages to my brain which then in turn released seratonin causing a pleasing sensation to be sent throughout my body."

1 comment:

elephantscanremember said...

I wish my dh could do that with his hair. It's too coarse. He's at least 1/16 Cherokee and he has the facial features, but not the hair.

I too like spiked hair on a guy. Dare I say I even like the faux-hawk on some guys too?