Monday, February 22, 2010

It was a good day

Chloe Jo and I had a great day yesterday!

Chloe Jo only cried when I left her and one other time in Bible class! She also sat in her chair the entire time! I'm so glad we have finally made it to this point. I decided that at 9 months she could start going to class alone and she has cried every time I left her since then. We are making great progress, though and I'm happy about that. I hate leaving her when she is crying, but I do believe that this is what is best for her.

It was sort of odd being the only two from our family there, though. Mom and Dad are at my sister's for the week to see the new baby and Russell had to go preach in another town so we were all alone.

We have a new program called The Agape Program and it is made so that we are able to know one another better and give support and do things for each other more. The congregation is divided up into four different groups and each group meets for lunch one Sunday per month. This week was our groups lunch and we had a fantastic time. I am much more outgoing and talkative when I don't have my family with me for some reason. I'm not as friendly as I should be at all times and can actually be a little shy in certain situations. When I am at a function alone, though, I am able to chat more and be more outgoing. I'm so strange!

It was nice to get to go out to eat, just the three of us, last night. We don't get to do that very often because we always go with my parents and Russell is always at work during the week. We went to one of my favorite places and it was yummy!

I heart taking pictures!

No comments: