Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I heart presents

I know I've said this before...my dear hubby just can't keep a present secret! He is awful at keeping a present until the event day (in this case Valentine's Day) unless he gets the present the day of. Of course, I can't really complain because I'm the one getting the presents. *grin* I love presents. Especially shiny ones. Or glittery. Or flashy.
So tonight, Russell comes home from work with....flowers! So sweet and pretty. They immediately filled the whole room with heavenly aroma. Then he pulled out a little. Tiny. Box. A jewelry box. This is what I found inside:
I don't know where the stroke of genius came from. Usually he is dismal at picking out jewelry by himself. This is exactly my style and I L.O.V.E. it! Gawgeous dawling. Seemplee gawgeous.

2 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

NICE! My DH can't pick anything out that I like. LOL

Chelley N said...

5 day early! C'mon Russell!!!