Friday, February 12, 2010

So Excited!

I seriously love the Olympics and I am so excited to see the opening ceremonies tonight! They are airing on NBC at 7:30/6:30c. I have always enjoyed watching the Olympics and it happens to be the only sports competition I get into on TV. It holds even more meaning to me now because in 2008, on August 8th (which happened to be the opening ceremonies at the Beijing Olympic games) I found out I was pregnant with Chloe Jo. While I'm not going to find out I'm pregnant today, it still is a good memory and even more special that I can share this with her (not that she's going to care). I picked up some pizza's and breadsticks and am going to bake a cake and I invited my parents over to watch the opening ceremonies with me tonight. I can't wait! (Play Olympic theme music here)

1 comment:

Miss Tori said...

I too love the Olympics!

Hey, stop on by my blog, I've got something for you there.