Thursday, September 18, 2008

From 0 to Blog in Five Easy Steps

I love 21st century technology. When I was wanting to put my ultra sound pictures on my blog, I had to go over to my parents house to use their scanner. That will be remedied sometime in the near future. I have been wanting a scanner for a while now and I think now is the time to do that. What do you think, Russ? Anyway, so I went to my parents house and I was able to scan every picture in a matter of minutes. I put them all on my jump drive for later use and then proceeded to download them onto my blog. In under 10 minutes, my ultra sound pictures went from paper to computer. Technology is grand. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Seriously! Technology is amazing. Just think of how much the internet, email, etc. have changed the world in the last 2 decades. I wonder what it's going to be like 2 decades from now. Food for thought...
**HUGS**