Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dr. Lisa At Your Service

Russ thinks I'm crazy. I watch medical shows constantly. I love to watch surgery's and I'm very curious about different diseases and ailments. I got my 4 seasons of House in on Monday and I've been trying to get through them before Tuesday's start of season 5. Well, I still have one episode to go in Season 1 and that's after skipping 4 of the ones I've seen. I don't know that I'll get through them all unless I have a House marathon on Saturday....and I did that last Saturday. So, Russ is a huge baby when it comes to medical things. He doesn't want to see blood and especially not bloody organs during surgery. I, on the other hand, can't get enough. I watched some chick get a cyst the size of a bowling ball removed from her ovary on Youtube the other day and IT. WAS. AWESOME. Russ now believes I watch too much House or Scrubs or any other medical show. This is why:

*During House, lady brought in from the street*

Me: "That chick has rabies."

House: "We have a case of rabies."

Russ: "Wow. That's sad, Dr. Lisa."

*During House, brain scan on light board*

Me: "She has a pituitary tumor."

House: "We have to operate. She has a pituitary tumor."

Russ: "All hail Dr. Lisa."

*During House, babies have an epidemic*

Me: "This is what happens when you rely on antibiotics for every little thing. They stop working."

House: "These are our babies. We bred these super virus'. You have a cold? Here. Have penicillin. Penicillin not working? Try this one instead."

Russ: "You watch too much House."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can never watch to much House.LOL

The Vincents said...

Hey, I was thinking.... If I were to show you my picture, could you tell me what I'm allergic to?
Ah chuuuu!
Excuse me.