Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-18-1996 and 3-19-1996

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-18-1996

Today Michelle and I went to the Cs and watched Fried Green Tomatoes. It was almost two hours long. It was too long. I got bored half way through it. It was still pretty good anyway. Michelle and I and R all went to the Darneeska department store. I bought three painted eggs that open and a bottle of nail polish. I also bought a head band for me. After that we all bought ice cream for our selves. It was delicious as usual. The Michelle and I went home. Monday night Dad taught us how to play poker and we played with toothpicks. Dad made us go bankrupt. Then Dad and Mom went to the Ss to send faxes and Michelle and I stayed home and went to bed. :)

3-19-1996

Michelle and I went with mom to the Ss. We watched the kids while all the women went shopping. The kids were ok. A pooped in his pants and Michelle had to give him a bath. Other than that they were good. The women came back and we went home to prepare a meal because the Cs were coming over for dinner. We pealed so many potatoes. I made a fruit salad. I told C that the bananas were blown up ant legs, the oranges were my blown up bugers, and the apples were posion. He said it was still delicious. The affects haven't worn off yet though. After supper R and I played poker with cough drops. J played concentration, and Michelle and C talked. Then we all went to bed. :)

*I was such a lovely child talking about blown up bugers...

No comments: