Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-20-1996 and 3-21-1996

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-20-1996

Today we met D at our metro. That is everyone except Dad. He had to teach class. She took us to the Hill called St. Andrews. She didn't know the way to get there so she asked a man that took us about three blocks in the wrong direction. So she asked a younger guy that told us the right directions. It was actually pretty funny but not at the time. We were all kind of mad. Oh, I bought 2 flutes and a necklace. This night we went to Left Bank. Dad was so slow because he hurt his back really badly. Everyone wanted to know what was wrong. Well that's all we did today. :)

3-21-1996

At about 1:00 Michelle and I went to babysit the Ss. With R. K1 and K2 went to our flat for a potlcuk. The kids were all pretty good. Except once when I told A he was a bad boy for hitting others he burst out crying. S was good mostly. R, Michelle, and I, S, and A all played Duck, Duck, Goose; Red light, Green light; and Mommy May I while C slept. When K2 came home she gave us all snickers as payment. When we finally went home at 4:00 it was dusk. Mom was waiting for us. We had class that evening. I got 1 more chapter of science done. Those chapters are long! :-)

No comments: