Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-12-1996 and 3-13-1996

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-12-1996

Today Chelle and I babysat S, A and C at the S's house. We had a great time! Ha, Ha! S messed up the computer. A peed all over Chelle and C was fussy. Then K1 wanted me to figure out the last part of Kings Quest. Well I hadn't won that in a year and he was teasing me that a had the mentality of a fly. The thing is, I couldn't deny it. Then around 6 we had a pizza party at our flat. J played the computer, Michelle and C talked, and R and I watched the kidies. S, A and C were all sick. They were all pitifull. The pizza was nasty. It tasted like onions, pepperoni, and bread. I like Mazzios Pizza better than I liked that. Then everybody left and we all went to bed. That was a tiring day. :)

3-13-1996

This morning Mom, Michelle and I went over to the C's. Me and R went to the market to buy bread, pickles, yogurt, and eggs. I almost got ran over by a tram and R a car! We had a hard time finding the bread we wanted so we had to get some other kind. It wasn't much different except for the shape. When we got back to the C's apartment Mom, Michelle, D, and J were all playing a game called password. It looked stupid. J was really good at it though. After that the Mom's left and we left at 2:00. Andrew, who sold souveniers, came around three. We got some stacking dolls and lacquir boxes. When we went to services that night at least 25 people came in late. The S's weren't there because everyone, except K2 was sick. :)


No comments: